Unterstützung im Network Engineering - Paderborn
Able to look across the assigned domain to ensure consistent alignment of technical solutions with the business goals and objectives of the supported unit.
Provides industry leading technical direction and guidance to various project teams to ensure appropriate and cost effective implementation of approved technologies.
Ensures appropriate and effective technical leadership.
Expected to have multi-discipline expertise and capabilities required of an IT architect and a strong practically based working knowledge of various architectural patterns, technologies and architecture management processes.
Capable of working without direct supervision to develop solution architectures that comprehend and specify business, application, data and infrastructure designs.
- 10 years of experience in Network Engineering
- 3 years of experience as a network architect, developing and architecting service-oriented solutions
- Experience working on an enterprise level
- Expert knowledge of Cisco router and switches and related technologies; spanning tree, BGP, OSPF
- Experience and knowledge of wireless technologies
- Experience and knowledge with firewall technologies, Checkpoint, Cisco ASA/Firepower, Fortinet
- Must be CCNP / CCIE certified
- German and English (fluent)
- Experience in working in internationally distributed and virtual teams
- very strong in Routing, Switching and Cloud-based services
5 Tage / Woche vor Ort
- Branche Dienstleistung
- Ort Paderborn
- Start 01.02.2017
- Dauer 31.07.2017
- Vertragsart freiberuflich